Serverless and kubernetes technologies are taking the software development world by storm, and Lumigo is at the forefront of this revolution!
Lumigo is the developer-first platform for troubleshooting with one-click distributed tracing, purpose-built for microservices in production. Deployed by hundreds of developers with no code changes, Lumigo’s automatic distributed tracing is implemented with a single click and enables log-free troubleshooting. With zero blind spots, Lumigo traces through every micro and managed services to deliver end-to-end stack traces alongside request payload data, helping developers solve their most critical issues in minutes.
We’re looking for highly motivated and talented back-end developers who are passionate about solving complex problems, working with cutting-edge technologies, building cloud architectures, and experienced with distributed and scalable systems. As an early member of our core team, you’ll have a critical role in shaping the future of serverless.
Kubernetes and Serverless technologies are taking the software development world by storm, and Lumigo is at the forefront of this revolution!
The wide-spread adoption of microservices in cloud-native applications has brought distributed tracing to the forefront of modern observability. Using a unique 100% automated distributed tracing, Lumigo enables developers to monitor & troubleshoot modern cloud applications.
With a strong financial position following our $29M A round, we are looking for an SE, a rock star who can perform at an exceptional level running quick technical demos, PoCs, as well as working post sale with strategic customers to achieve their business outcomes
The ideal candidate knows the developers world and understands how to work in a product lead, fast-growing, adapting environment.
This is an exciting opportunity to bring an established product to an emerging multi-billion dollar market!
● Work with Sales, managing all Technical aspects of sales cycle selling observability solutions to developers and R&D managers, building trust and credibility from 1st meeting to POC conclusion
● Provide effective feedback from the field to the Product & R&D teams for future product enhancements
● Deliver specific training sessions on advanced Lumigo features/topics
● Work with customer success team in a trusted advisor capacity to help customers leverage the full value of Lumigo solutions through enablement/workshop sessions
What can you expect?
● Work with experienced team on one of the fastest-growing domains in the cloud industry – serverless & containers
● Work closely with AWS and other partners
● Amazing growth potential
● Excellent benefits and Incentive Stock Options as part of the package
● 5+ years as a B2B/B2D technical customer-facing sales or services roles (Sales Engineer, Pre-sale, Post-Sale Engineer, TAM, Solution Architect, DevOps, R&D)
● Domain knowledged in AWS Cloud Infrastructure and Observability Solutions
● Ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy to understand the manner
● Ability to work independently and remotely
● Ability to translate business requirements into business value while working with sales and marketing to promote value-driven solutions