Join us at Lumigo
and help us build the
future of Serverless
Make an impact
Play a major role in building something meaningful as part of the core team, and help shape the company’s future.
Learn from each other
We are a small and strong team experienced in delivering products to the market. We solve hard problems and keep learning from each other.
Love what you do
Be part of the revolution
We are part of a passionate community of developers contributing to the serverless revolution. We are constantly researching, evolving and challenging existing paradigms.
We’re looking for people we enjoy working with
… and have the best game nights in town!
We’re looking for a passionate developer, excited about building new things using a cutting edge technology stack to join our journey. An awesome person that enjoys turning ideas or graphic designs into a working product, experience with client side frameworks, resourceful, strong problem solving and a sense for good user experience.
- End to end responsibility for the full development cycle beginning with a design or idea and developing it into a fully working feature with an excellent user interface.
- Take part and experiment with user experience design
- Deploy code to production on a regular basis, working with a fully automated CI/CD pipeline.
- Work as a team member, helping the team respond quickly to business/product needs.
- Build high quality code with great performance, availability and scale.
- Work with agile and lean methodologies.
- B.Sc. in computer science (or other relevant degree), and/or at least 3 years of experience in building web applications.
- 1+ year experience with React, Angular or Vue
- Ability to understand complex software systems
- Experience with automated testing best practices and frameworks
- Experience with Python – advantage.
- Experience with serverless or containers - advantage.
- Experience developing monitoring tools – advantage.
NICE TO HAVE
We're looking for highly motivated, talented back-end developers. Engineers that love solving hard problems, working with the latest technologies and building cloud architectures. Experienced with distributed and scalable systems. As an early member of Lumigo’s core team, you’ll play a critical role in shaping the future of serverless
- Assume a major role in architecting and developing a cutting-edge, SaaS product based on serverless backend in the cloud
- Responsible for every stage of the product, from concept, through design and implementation, to production and support, including global customer engagement.
- Take part in fast-paced and agile development, using industry’s best practices, methodologies, and standards.
- 4+ years experience in Node or Python development.
- Ability to design, research and implement large and complex architectures.
- Deep understanding of best practices in scalable server side architecture.
- Experience writing high-quality, testable and reusable code.
- Experience in backend development of large, distributed, cloud-based SaaS products.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Experience working in a startup company – advantage.
- Experience with DB, cloud deployment – advantage.
- Machine learning or Big Data – advantage.
- A sense of humor - great advantage
NICE TO HAVE
We’re looking for a highly self-motivated, creative and innovative, data-driven marketing social community manager to own the company social presence. You will manage the company’s social channels, expanding and nurture them with relevant content.
- Publish content (original and referral) in different social channels and forums to expand company awareness and interest.
- Build relationships with thought leaders in our space to have joint activities (blogs, tweets, webinars).
- Build, manage and track KPIs to inbound & social marketing activities.
- Manage third-party content writers.
- Manage company events preparations (physical and virtual).
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience in SaaS marketing
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions
- Strong executer
- Native English
- Experience writing content
- Proficiency in HubSpot and WordPress
- Dev background
- Adobe Creative Suite \ Photoshop
NICE TO HAVE
We’re looking for a highly self-motivated, creative and innovative designer to join our team. The ideal candidate will thrive in a scrappy environment and will be comfortable wearing many hats. As the first designer of our team, your fingerprints will be all over everything we build. You will run user research and testing, create interfaces and user interactions for web applications and more! To be successful in this role you need to be a strong generalist who’s comfortable and eager about every element in the UI/UX spectrum. If you are, we can assure you will have a blast!
- Lead the entire design process, from ideation and sketches to high-fidelity pixel-perfect UI
- Be instrumental in planning & research with Product and Dev to define and drive the direction of the product
- Define and maintain the aesthetic, voice & tone for visual and interaction design, including color palette, typography, iconography, motion implementation and style
- Master research-guided, and data-driven problem solving to help deliver thoughtful design solutions in the form of sketches, wireframes, prototypes or user journeys
- Conduct usability testing, analyze user feedback and metrics and iterate on the UX and UI based on findings
- Understand technical, business, and time limitations, and design within these constraints
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Interaction Design, UX, Visual Communications, Visual Design, Product Design or related field
- Minimum 2 years of experience designing & prototyping web SaaS apps for developers
- Tools: Expert knowledge in interactive prototyping tools and graphic design
- A portfolio that demonstrates a clean visual design aesthetic and intuitive UX, and which includes links to apps that you have designed (UX and UI)
- Deep understanding of and experience with the full UX design process including research, user personas, information architecture, user flows, wireframes, and high fidelity interactive design
- Fluent and effective communication with various stakeholders. Specifically, the ideal candidate will build close relations with the engineering team, and foster partnership rather than a hand-off mentality.
- A clear approach to user-centered and data-driven design, with proven experience in user research
- Passionate about interaction design and keeping abreast of the latest digital design and technology trends
- Excellent attention to detail, down to the last pixel
- Experience in conducting A/B testing and adapting the UX and UI from their results
NICE TO HAVE